blankhomedotaboutdottraveldotwishlistdot

Sunday, February 12

Monique Lhuiller

On Thursday February 9th fashion week in New York City started. I have been updating myself on each show hourly, no joke. I loved BCBGMAXAZARIA, Tibi, Monique Lhuiller, Herve Leger and the shows I am itching to see are; Reem Acra, Prete & Bruno, Diesel Black Gold, Anna Sui, Ralph Lauren and many more.

Last night Monique Lhuiller showed her Fall 2012 collection and it is to die for! I wish I had somewhere worthy enough to wear a gown like this, maybe my price charming will take me to a ball :) but until then I have came to senses as to why Rachel Zoe loves her job so much. If I had the opportunity to watch fashion shows and put celebrities in these gowns work wouldn't be too hard after all... Below are just a few of the dress that were shown from Moniques' runway take a look and tell me what you think..














1 comment:

Kori said...

Great photos Kel! I'm hosting a linkup on Valentine's Day and hope you can participate! Post on anything you love, who you love, who loves you, or what love means to you! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com