blankhomedotaboutdottraveldotwishlistdot

Monday, July 2

A day at Nordstrom

This Haute Hippie Freedom tee is great. The fabric is soft, light and perfect for summer heat. You can find t-shirt at Nordstrom.  My shorts are jbrand also purchased at Nordstrom


I absolutely love this jean button up top. It is made by joe jeans. Perfect with shorts for the summer, I would wear the top with floral silk or satin shorts and ankle booties. You can buy this top at Nordstrom.


This Haute Hippie dress is not so cheap but it is sure worth every penny. 


This sweater is one item I could not leave without. It is a brand that I always window shop at and now I am happy to say I own a piece of Zadig Voltaire. Right now they are having a sale on their site make sure you check them out. The shorts are also jbrand from Nordstrom

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Love the Haute Hippie dress and the Zadig Voltaire sweater! Thanks for sharing your dressing room :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com