blankhomedotaboutdottraveldotwishlistdot

Wednesday, November 13

I'm Back ...

I am finally back and it sure feels good!  Hello everyone, sorry I was gone for some time.  I have been in school and unsurprisingly has been quite demanding.  I am getting back into the swing of things and will be happily posting on my adventures.  With a new name, colors, and layouts I hope you find my love for fashion even better than it was before.  I look forward to connecting with all of you, stay tuned for my next post! 

See the link below for the JBrand Sweepstakes going on!  Sign up before it's too late to win $1000.00 shopping spree, $500.00 AND $250.00

Jbrand Skinnies, oversized white tee SAM & LAVI, 213 button up flannel
Enter to Win a prize
*REQUIRED INFORMATION
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  

No comments: