blankhomedotaboutdottraveldotwishlistdot

Sunday, November 17

A Lazy Sunday


                                  
                                My Sunday afternoon was spent sleeping in, eating a nice lunch and relaxing in the 
                                sunshine.  My outfit was casual.  I wore  my favorite flannel, stretchy jeans, and a   
                                white v-neck tee. Take a look below to see where what I am wearing is sold at.  





                              Top: Helmet Lang Tee, 213 Flannel
                              Bottom: Citizens of Humanity 
                              Shoes: Splendid Sandals
                              Glasses: Gucci

                                                             
                                                                                                                   

No comments: