blankhomedotaboutdottraveldotwishlistdot

Monday, November 18

Plaid Again



                             I'm back at it with plaid.  I think now you are starting to see my causal trend side of   
                             my wardrobe. My blouse is great,  it's one of my favorite tops I own and that's 
                             because it's not your typical warm, fuzzy flannel it's a silk, light, fitting flannel.  
                             Make sure to scroll down and see where you can find this exact one. 

                             Tomorrow you will see a fancier side to me so make sure you stay tuned in... 








                               Top: Equipment 
                               Jeans: Citizens of Humanity 
                               Jacket: Anthroplogie 

                               Here are the colors Equipment currently has, I personally love the       
                               Black Infinite Plaid.  It might just have to be my next purchase!                                                                                                                    

  


No comments: