blankhomedotaboutdottraveldotwishlistdot

Monday, December 2

Sweater Over A Dress


                                      I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with the people you care about! 

                                      Here is an outfit I wore to one the Thanksgiving dinners I had.  I love sweaters 
                                      paired with skirts or with a dress.  Mine here is a a spaghetti strap light pink silk 
                                      dress from Joie with a Vince sweater.  You can find my sweater in white right 
                                      now on the Vince site. In the InStyle Magazine this month you can find great 
                                      options of skirts and sweaters to pair with this winter. 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the "casual dressy" look. Your style is never fussy or overdone!